Incense cones have been around since the 1800s. Originally started in Japan, cone incense were made out of bamboo and coated with the incense to burn during tea ceremonies. These incense were popular because of their shape and are now used today worldwide for spiritual and health reasons. Cone incense are used to be burned only for a short period of time for things like sound clearing ceremonies, to repel insects, clearing the odor of smoke for those who like to smoke indoors, and are used by Zen Buddhists for mediation purposes.
The purpose of Anit-Stress Cone Incense:
- To help you to relax
- After an argument or disappointment
- Anxiety or depression
- After a stressful day
- To help you to prepare for spiritual work
- To use during reading and studying
- To help change the energy to become more free-flowing (free-flowing energy helps with manifestations)
- To help you to become calm and centered
- To create a more peaceful environment
Anti-Stress Incense Cones
QUEEN ALCHEMY/FABB IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY HEALTH ISSUES, LACK OF MANIFESTATION, ALLERGIC REACTIONS, OR ANY CLAIMS THAT YOU MAY FIND FAULT WITH OUR PRODUCT AND IS FREE OF ALL LEGAL ACTIONS MADE BY YOU OR ANYONE THAT HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PRODUCT!!! THIS PRODUCT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NO RETURN OR STORE CREDIT!!!